looking for authors
We are looking for submissions for non-fiction as well as select fiction publications. Please see our submission guidelines as well as our contact form below.
We understand that some authors have initial ideas whereas others have full manuscripts. If you cannot provide all these items then include as much as you can. When you first reach out, please include:
- A synopsis of the book in question and complete manuscript if possible.
- Word count (of complete manuscript) if you’ve completed it
- Genre and target audience
- Any experience or an audience that you currently speak to: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or blog audience.
- Your name and contact details
- Any relevant information about the author you feel should be included
- Please send all material for review as a single Word document or PDF file format
Electronic versions of your manuscript should be in one file and not separate files for each chapter or section. We recommend that you use Microsoft Word format and have the text in 11pt Times New Roman or Calibri font.
Printed copies should be on plain white A4 paper with a large margin all round (at least 4 cm) using 11pt Times New Roman font. It should be double spaced and printed on one side of the paper.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Submission by post
6 Wathen Road, Dorking, RH4 1JU
Submission via email